We understand that losing your progress can be really frustrating. If you have previously connected your progress to one of the Online Save types, you can retrieve your data by reconnecting to the same Online Save account.
Subway Surfers offers the following ways to connect to the Online Save feature:
- Sign in with Apple
- Game Center
- Play Games
We strongly advise users to do whatever they can to keep their progress safe by using the features provided in the game. If you were not connected to Online Save before your progress was lost, we will unfortunately not be able to restore it.
In any case, you can still restore your permanent in-app or real money purchases (Double Coins, Characters, and Boards).
In this case:
- Go to Settings (the gear icon in the upper right corner)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Tap Restore Purchases
It is, unfortunately, not possible to restore permanent in-app purchases across device platforms (i.e. from iOS to Android). Please be sure you are logged in with the same account the purchase was made on.
Your account information is important for us to know as it will help speed up the process of resolving your inquiry, along with any additional information that would be helpful in solving your request.
To retrieve your account information, you’ll need to do the following:
1. In the game, open the Settings menu by tapping on the Cogwheel icon in the upper left corner of the Home screen.
2. Tap on the version number located in the bottom right corner of the Settings menu.
3. A notification ‘Copied Info To Clipboard’ will appear if done correctly.
4. Along with your message, please paste the copied information.