Reinstalling the app is usually the first thing that comes to mind when something is not working properly. However, there are other helpful ways that are worth trying before contacting support.
So, what can you do when something is not working? Here are 5 ways:
- Restart your game. Simply turning the app off and on again often helps for example when something is stuck or if your purchase is not showing up.
- Close all of the open apps on your device and generally try to avoid multitasking while you play.
- Restart your device.
- Clear cache – this step is only for Android players. You can do it this way:
- Open device Settings
- Tap on Apps / App Manager
- Find Subway Surfers and tap to open
- Tap on Storage
- Choose Clear Cache
5. Contact support – we’ll do our best to help you out! Submit a request
We discourage reinstalling the game, as it may result in rolling back some of the progress you made so far. However, in cases when it’s necessary, please make sure that you are connected to the Save feature (Google Play Games, Game Center, or Facebook) successfully and your progress is safely stored onto the cloud.