The Season Hunt is a limited-time event. During your run, you can collect Tokens that randomly appear on the tracks. The more you collect the more amazing rewards you will unlock! Which brings us to the Season Hunt Tiers.
- You need a specific amount of Tokens to unlock rewards and next Tiers
- You will see the number of Tokens needed during a run, in the upper left corner of the screen and in the Season Hunt menu
- If you unlocked several Tiers at once, you will be able to collect multiple rewards at once.
- You do not need Tokens to unlock Season Hunt’s first reward!
- After reaching a certain amount of Tokens needed to unlock the next Tier, your Tokens counter will show you how many tokens you need to unlock the next Tier.
- You will not be able to gather more Tokens if the next Tier is still locked. During the run, you will see a little clock over your Tokens counter when you have reached the limit.
- Claim rewards from the Race Finished screen or simply from the Season Hunt screen itself!
Remember to claim your rewards before the Season Hunt ends. If you do not make it on time, you will not be able to collect all the rewards, only the unlocked boards and characters will be automatically added to your account.
If you can’t see the new Season Hunt check if you have the option to download the latest update to Subway Surfers!
Are you having trouble claiming your prize? Contact our Player Support.