You have already been surfing along the subway lines of your city, accumulated plenty of coins and power ups, boards and characters. The next step is to connect your game to an Online Save account to make sure you always have a backup.
The first thing you can do is tap on the Cogwheel icon in the upper left corner of the Home screen. This will bring up the Settings menu. The 5th selection down from the top will be “Online Save – Save game online”. Tap on that!
Apple Users: You will be presented with 3 options to connect your game: Facebook, Sign in with Apple, and Game Center.
- Tapping ‘Facebook’ will prompt you to sign in to Facebook, unlock Dino and have your score ranked against your other Facebook friends in Top Run and the Highscore
- Tapping ‘Sign in with Apple’ will connect your progress to your signed in Apple ID
- Tapping ‘Game Center’ will connect your current Game Center ID to your progress
Android Users: You have two options: Facebook and Play Games.
- Tapping ‘Facebook’ will prompt you to sign in to Facebook, unlock Dino and have your score ranked against your other Facebook friends in TopRun and the Highscore
- Tapping ‘Play Games’ will connect your current Google Play Games account to your progress
Enabling Online Save in any way will create a backup copy of your current progress in the Cloud. This way you’ll always be able to sign in to the selected account and get your progress restored on any device. If you have any specific question, go ahead and click on the links below or get in contact with us by hitting the ‘Contact Us’ button below.